Tuesday, November 9, 2010

REVIEW - Pita Pit

Eating healthy isn't exactly a priority of mine; some food is just too good to pass up.  But when I do think that I should eat something that is somewhat healthy compared to what I usually consume, Pita Pit is where it's at.

The Buffalo Chicken Pita on a wheat pita is my favorite by far.  Add some provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a little bit of ranch dressing, and you'll be in heaven.  It has to be the best buffalo chicken pita in town (and probably the only one).  Another great thing about Pita Pit is that they serve Breakfast Pitas ALL DAY.  I haven't yet got the chance to indulge in all of the breakfast choices, but I have had the "Awakin w/ Bacon" and the "Morning Glory."  If the rest of them are any bit as good as those two, I have some good meals waiting for me.  I would highly recommend Pita Pit to anyone who has not yet tried it, especially those of you who want to eat a little more healthy than usual.

Delivery: 30-45 Minutes
Food: Grilled Hot
Service: Fast & Friendly
Overall Experience: 4.2 out of 5 V's

- The Great Hambino

No comments:

Post a Comment